Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Power Line on "Trump the Press"

Steven Hayward reviewed Trump the Press: Don Surber’s Take on How the Pundits Blew the 2016 Republican Race.

I am extremely grateful. The review is here.

UPDATE: Instapundit linked the review AND posted the Amazon book link. If you want to buy it from Amazon, do so through Glenn Reynolds. Does not cost me or you anything, but it helps him and he has been very, very kind to me over the years.

Of course, I prefer CreateSpace. Bigger royalty.

2 comments:

  1. I rate it Funny, Interesting, and Cool! Both the Powerline review and the Book itsownself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also a link to the Hayward review at Intapundit @9:33 pm

    ReplyDelete