Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Obama is angrier at Trump than the actual terrorist


President Obama's tirade (as CNN put it) or hissy fit (as they say in Calhoun County) about Donald Trump on Tuesday drew derision from the next president.

From NBC:
"We can't be led by weak, ineffective people," Trump told supporters during a rally in Greensboro, N.C.
Speaking just hours after Clinton and Obama denounced his ideas as dangerous invitations to more terrorism, Trump castigated Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee, as "weak" and said that Obama "was more angry at me than he was at the shooter" in the Orlando terrorist attack.
Trump visited North Carolina a day after giving a counter-terrorism speech in response to Sunday's attack at a gay nightclub in Orlando that left 49 dead, the worst mass shooting in American history. In pledging to shut off the immigration of Muslims until the country gets a better handle on the terrorism problem, Trump said the government does not know enough about people currently entering the country.
"We don't know who they are, where they're coming from," Trump said in Greensboro. "We don't know what we're doing, folks."
Trump also continued to criticize Clinton and Obama for avoiding the term "radical Islamic terrorism," saying that is the real problem.
Via Gateway Pundit, the full quote from Trump:
"Political correctness is deadly. They don’t want to talk about the problem. And I watched President Obama today and he was more angry at me than he was at the shooter and many people said that. One of the voices on television said boy has Trump gotten under his skin. But he was more angry. A lot of people have said this. The level of anger is the kind of anger that he should have for the shooters and these killers who shouldn’t be here."
Obama realizes that Hillary is a weak and pathetic creature who after suffering decades of public humiliation by her husband is ill-prepared for this battle. Obama thinks he can champion her cause and push her across the finish line, as his belief in his own popularity is greatly exaggerated.

The president's entry into the race just gives Trump supporters another reason to vote for Trump -- and underscores Hillary Clinton's inadequacy.

Coming soon -- "Trump the Press: Don Surber's take on how the pundits blew the 2016 Republican race."

12 comments:

  1. Heh... the shelf of participation trophies obysmal has ain't helping now. Remarkable how sheltered obysmal is and inable to withstand criticism and ridicule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would he be mad at a fellow muslim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything Obama has touched has turned to, well, let's just say nothing good. So, if he thinks he can help Hillary, by all means have at it. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obama is not angry at the Islamic terrorists. Never has been. Never will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Else how do you explain the 75 percent of air strikes on ISIS where no ordnance was actually dropped? Crap, the other 25 percent were probably food packages. Our president is a disgrace.

      Delete
  5. Barry doesn't like it when white people remind him of his failures. Don't they know they're not allowed to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a photoshopped picture of Obama. I can tell because his brain is not that big.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who cares what the clown says or thinks, so long as his bags are packed and amateur hour is almost over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 217 days, 5228 hours, 313700 minutes, until the Obamas leave the White House and our national nightmare hopefully comes to and end.

      Delete
  8. Don - Unfortunately, for some strange reason, Obungler's approval rating is over 50%. Yes, the American people appear to be that stupid, or brainwashed. After all, they elected this idiot not once but twice. Of course they did have a lot of help from the GOPe by them running crap sandwiches like McRINO and Mittens Romneycare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same faith in that poll as I do the temperature statistics from NOAA.

      Delete
  9. Trump's not only living rent-free, but The Won be payin' him!

    ReplyDelete