Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Happy birthday, Donald Trump

Coming soon -- "Trump the Press: Don Surber's take on how the pundits blew the 2016 Republican race."


  1. As the jockey said after the race: "Sorry to do that to you, boss, but I couldn't help it! The reins broke."

  2. Since he lost, maybe we'll be spared the constant charade of George Will posing as a Conservative.

    And, yes, happy 70th, Mr Trump.

  3. Ol' George has lost whatever imagination he may have had. Conventional "wisdom" ain't what it never was. Still, no use guittin' when someone keeps throwin' money your way.

  4. Negotiating my retirement with the COO today. Before she left she asked me if I was afraid that Trump might do something rash. I told her my fear was not that he would do something rash, but that he wouldn't.

  5. LOL. Hey, retirement is great. Just remember this rule: No driving before 9, no driving after 3 (but after 6 is OK). Gotta let workers work and pay that Social Security tax