Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Election songs I would like to hear

Hillary singing the Beatles' "The Schlonged And Winding Road."

Wolf Blitzer singing Digital Underground's "The Trumpty Dance."

Bernie Sanders singing Ian Drury's "Sex And Drugs And I Forget."

John Kasich singing Doris Day's "Why, Oh Why, Oh Why, Oh. Why Did I Leave Ohio?"

Voters singing Van Halen's "Might As Well Trump."

Cruz singing R. Dean Taylor's "Indiana Wants Me."

(Like Cruz, Taylor was born in Canada.)

Megyn Kelly singing Billy Joel's "Trumptown Girl."

Boehner singing the Rolling Stones' "Sympathy For The Ted Cruz."

The staff of the National Review singing the Association's "Never My Trump."

Sanders singing Prince's "1899."

Carly Fiorina singing Frankie Ford's "See Cruz."

Finally, Donald Trump singing the entire score from "Hair."

5 comments:

  1. How about Trump singing Alice Cooper's "(I Want To Be) Elected?" - Elric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Hillary and Da Feds could give us a great rendition of "S-U-S-P-E-C-T, Find Out What It Means To Me".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or, "what it means to be".

      Delete
    2. You guys done goooooood.

      Delete
  3. "Come and listen to my story about a man named Ted,
    Canuck mutineer, barely kept his district Red..."

    ReplyDelete