Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

My good morning tweet


  1. It's great when the funds self identify.

    1. Rubes, not funds. Stupid autocorrect.

  2. They have an odd sense of humor in Pittsburgh. - Elric

  3. I live in PA south of Pgh, so I get the references.

    But I think that guy is making a big mistake. I suspect he's just giving Trump more publicity of the kind Trump couldn't easily buy.

    For one thing, I don't often (or is that ever?) see front-yard campaign signs AGAINST a candidate. I think a lot of people, not paying much attention, seeing Trump's name on a red-white-and-blue placard in somebody's yard are going to think they're signs of support.

    And, I suspect Trump is one of those folks who says, when informed of stunts like this, "Did they spell my name right?" Because that's what matters most.