Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Kirstie Alley dumps Obama for Trump

Kirstie Alley supported Obama in 2008. Now she backs Trump.



She is taking some heat on Twitter, and a few conservatives are not pleased, but people that is how you win elections: By flipping the other guy's voters.

Cruz is OK, I guess, but I cannot imagine who would be a Cruz Democrat. My street has many Trump Democrats, but I cannot see a single Cruz Democrat.

And of course, there are more Trump Republicans than Cruz Republicans, over 1.9 million more.

She is 65. I get that she does not look like she did when she was half that, so any counter argument should just skip her looks.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for printing that stat. It's good to be able to get that out since it's pretty clear Cruz - and McConnell - are paying bloggers and radio talkers to spread Cruz propaganda.

    And good on Lt Saavik. nice to see her Vulcan side is finally coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I don't think I would have ever imagined Cruz working with McConnel under any circumstance.

      Delete
    2. Last Refuge has the documentation.

      In spades.

      The guy's a complete and utter phony.

      Hopefully, we can expose him.

      Delete
  2. You mentioned earlier that Trump has the same public approval that Reagan had at this stage in 1980. One of my sons just sent me a text pic of a newspaper oped written by National Review trashing Reagan as ignorant. History really does repeat itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think so. I don't remember NR as being anything but 100% suppport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got no probs with Kirstie, Hated the way she was treated on Cheers.

    ReplyDelete