Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

How about two song parodies?

Been a while since I did a song parody. I offer two.

First, one of the best slow numbers ever: "Never My Love" by The Association:
You ask me if there'll come a time
When I grow tired of Cruz
Never Don Trump
Never Don Trump 
You wonder if this vote of mine
Will lose its desire to lose
Never Don Trump
Never Don Trump
What makes you think Trump's big wall
Will make me not give my all
To Cruz (Or Hill)
 Never Don Trump
 Never Don Trump 
Now to get Rick-rolled. Give it up for "Never Gonna Give You Up":
Never gonna vote for Trump
Never gonna help that clown
Never gonna shut it down and desert Cruz
Never gonna play it fair
Never gonna like that hair
Never gonna give a care about you


  1. They got a good beat, but more amusing than funny


  2. I like to share these types of blog to my associates who like to read the blogs for gaining good thoughts and information’s. You can hire this kochi to munnar taxi for any tours and travels program of your family. They are providing secured and comfortable cabs.