Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Early voting begins in West Virginia

At the county Courthouse. Find out what the hours are before driving all the way to town.


  1. I'll wait until May 10th, thanks. I don't trust early voting or electronic voting machines, and I demand a paper ballot. Also, I vote at Rock Branch Elementary, so on the way to work I just pull in, walk in, and vote. There's never a long line at that hour, even in heavy turnout elections. Plus, what if something happened before Primary Day to nullify my vote? - Elric

  2. I have to wait a bit longer.

  3. Data Dollars Pro
    Recently I was introduced to meditation as a form of relaxation to allow my mind to slow down and empty out some of life's trash, being the personality type that will give anything a go once I immediately took up the recommendation to see what I could do for me. The initial moments were spent trying to find a comfortable position, those positions that Buddhist Monks and serious yoggies get themselves into are not realistic for the average punter! Trust me on that one.

  4. Lie Detector Millionaire Review

    The beauty of a binary option is the high payout potential within a short trading period. As a mass market trading tool, binaries empower traders with flexible trading approaches. There are not complexities involved in trading with binaries. You either lose or you win.

  5. What happened? Did the Recaptcha break down early this morning? - Elric