Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sad news, Hillary plans to stay

From the Hill:
Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton says she isn’t fleeing the country if Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is elected. 
“First of all, I do not think that will happen, and I have every confidence if I’m the nominee it certainly won’t happen,” she told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Thursday night.
 “I would never leave our country, but I would certainly be spending a lot of time yelling at the TV set, Rachel.”
Her fellow inmates might want to block the cable news stations on the TV in the dayroom to keep her from yelling all day like a 68-year-old granny.

3 comments:

  1. As we watch Hillary Clinton approach apogee and begin the long, long fall back to earth, I think that we should all take a moment to feel sorry.

    Sorry that they shut down Alcatraz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Hillary will never spend one night in the hoosegow.
    2. She will beat Donald Trump like a red-headed step-child.

    I don't like 1 or 2, but that is reality as I see it.

    ReplyDelete