Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Terminally ill Miss Wisconsin thanks Trump for helping her son

Melissa Young, Miss Wisconsin 2005, showed up at Trump's rally today in Janesville, Wisconsin, to thank Trump for helping her son. She is terminally ill.

A few years after her reign ended, she married.

From the Pageant Planet:
“We were over the moon,” she said. “During my pregnancy I became very ill. I couldn’t stand without passing out. Just lifting my head was too much. I begged my doctor to help me over and over. My husband would carry me into his office. I was begging him saying I’d sleep there on his floor til he helped me. I told him over and over again for months that I think I’m dying. His response was ‘ it’s your first pregnancy you look great.’ He failed to hear me or even run simple blood work. 3 weeks before my due date I passed out trying to get to the phone. My husband found me and called 911. At the hospital they induced my labor.”
Blood tests had shown her liver and kidneys had shut down. Because of the prolonged suffering and trauma Young went into complete autonomic failure. The autonomic nervous system is the part of the brain that controls heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, respiration, digestion and most vital organs.
“Mine shut off like a light switch and there is no way for doctors to manipulate that part of the brain to tell it how to work again. My heart is really struggling. After a number of unsuccessful heart procedures and no chance at getting a new heart because the message is coming from my brain. My heart is now in the condition of an 88 year old woman,” she said.
Young was ready to give up, but the woman who won Miss USA that year, her friend, Chelsea Cooley Altman, started a fund for Miss Wisconsin's son.

Enter The Donald, who owned the pageant at the time. He wrote a nice check. She called him out at the rally to thank him.

From the Hill:
“I'm here right now to thank you in person because that is my biggest dream," she said.
"Being able to stand on the stage with you in 2005, the outpouring of love that came from that ultimately provided my son when he graduates high school with a full ride to college.”
She repeated multiple times that her son is a Mexican-American and that Trump's generosity helped him.
Trump attempted to convince her she would be OK, before leaving the stage to hug her.


  1. If the GOP makes the same mistake they made last presidential election... they will put Ted Cruz as the nominee... he will then lose to hillary clinton. the GOP really doesn't seem to notice the Trump draws in more voters for them exactly like Reagan did.

    Trump 2016

  2. Bernie and hillary would have submitted a bill to have taxpayers contribute.

  3. Even hard bastards do compassion. Lefties just do taxpayer-funded lunch.

  4. You mean...You mean...The Donald has a heart? Who woulda thunk? - Elric

  5. Yesterday was a very good day for Donald Trump.

    He not only made dingbats out of all who would destroy him, he showed a human warmth that will go a long way to counter the War on women propaganda.

  6. He's just a mean and horrible man, until he isn't. Memory hole opening in 5...4...3...

  7. The main stream media would report this story with the following title:

    Horror! Horror! Trump touched a woman without her permission....
    in the heart

  8. So he ran a beauty pageant that she happened to win - and he gets thanked? Okay - whatever.

    As for Trump's wonderful day yesterday, he spent the day making up new stories about the incident with his stupid campaign manager and the Breitbart reporter - acting like a two year old ... and then he decided to attack Scott Walker in Wisconsin because Walker endorsed Cruz. Walker is well liked by the Republicans and the latest polls now show Cruz up by 10. Yepper, somebody had a good day yesterday - it just wasn't the Donald.