Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Newt and Kasich call Tuesday for Trump

Now it's time to say goodbye
To all our company
D-O-N, it ends real soon
A-L-D, why? Because they like him

The end is near.

From Newt Gingrich: I thought it was very impressive both that Chris Christie endorsed him and the way he endorsed him and the things he said… I think it’s actually healthy to go for another couple of weeks but all this talk about stop Trump, Super PACs and all out assaults on Trump’s character, and so, these are nonsense. Governor LePage of Maine has also now endorsed Donald Trump. And I think is that these are both northeastern governors. So this is not a right-left kind of fight in the traditional sense. This is about people who want to dramatically change Washington.

From Breitbart:

Jake Tapper: “Well, I mean, no offense, but you haven’t won a contest, and it doesn’t look like you’re going to win any on Tuesday.”

John Kasich: “No. I think Trump’s probably going to win probably all of them. But you keep holding your own, and we have our campaign plan. I mean, everybody has to do it the way they want to do it. Our way of doing it — our campaign plan was ultimately to, you know, hold our own in some of these places, and we will, I expect. and then we’re going to head north. But at the end of the day, what changes this race is my ability to win in Ohio. And if any of these people can’t win their own states, they probably ought to get out. We ought to consolidate the race. In Ohio head to head, I beat Donald Trump by 18 points. Why is that? Why is it that I’m running even with Donald Trump in Ohio without making any real effort in Ohio? Let me also ask you this. Why am I beating Hillary Clinton by more than any other candidate in the race? Is that because I’m not being combative enough? I take my positions, and I have strong positions, but I’m going to run my campaign the way I want to, not the way that some pundit wants me to do it so they can get more eyeballs. to be honest with you.”


  1. I'm just not favorably impressed by Kasich. Can't really put a finger on it, but I'm put off by him.

    1. "Compassionate conservative". He's OK with being compassionate with your money, just like Democrats are.

  2. I don't quite understand what he said here. First he said he's beating Trump in Ohio by 18 points and in the next sentence he says he's even with Trump. Then he asks why he's beating Trump in Ohio without making any real effort. Well maybe because you're the sitting governor?

    This is a good example of why he is not doing well in most polls, he doesn't make much sense.

  3. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. - Elric