Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

I want a Trump action figure




Is it just me, or is this not the coolest toy in the world? The Donald Trump Action Figure. Look how much fun the boys have with it. The toy talks mean and destroys stuff.

I am not really sure Ted Cruz thought this one through. Maybe it is because he has daughters. Boys, heck, they love to tear stuff down.

Oh, and there really is a Donald Trump Action Figure. Costs a whopping $59.95. I think the company should use this ad when Cruz is through with it.

4 comments:

  1. Made in China no doubt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! A G.I. Joe Commander-in-Chief. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
  3. The action figures for Cruz and Rubio would be Smurf dolls. Trump scores again!

    ReplyDelete