Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy birthday, Chuck Yeager

My husband Jon and I are on our way to visit General Chuck Yeager for his 93rd Birthday tomorrow! We will have photos to share soon! Until then, here's a photo of Chuck and I back during "Jeannie" when he was a Colonel. -- Barbara Eden
She posted that on Facebook yesterday.

He was born 93 years ago today.

I met him back in the 1980s when they unveiled the statue of him in his hometown of Hamlin, West Virginia. (He was born in Myra.) He is absolutely the real deal. God bless, General Yeager.


  1. I wonder what a man like the General thinks of the eternally aggrieved, micro-aggressions, safe spaces, etc. Probably weeps for this country daily.

  2. Probably the best book I ever read was "The Right Stuff", and Yeager's legend was a big part of it.

  3. IIRC Chuck Yeager flew under those bridges in Charleston.

    -Mikey NTH

  4. Barbara Eden. Yum yum.