Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Friday, February 19, 2016

F* Twitter

Robert Stacy McCain is one of the funniest and best bloggers out there.

The Other McCain is a must read.

And his book, "Sex Trouble: Essays on Radical Feminism and the War Against Human Nature," inspired me to self-publish my books.

He's so good that the Social Justice Warriors at Twitter suspended his account, because he was making too much sense.


  1. Common sense is Kryptonite to the left.

  2. Honest - the world can do without Twitter. I know that I certainly do. I don't do Facebook, Instagram, and my smart phone is priced on usage and costs less than $25 a month for two phones.

    Don Surber is a far better writer than Stacy McCain because everything is not about Don Surber. In the early days Stacy took off to cover the hotspot happenings wherever leaving family in the lurch - only to return and beg readers for cash to pay for his travels. A poor man's Breitbart, I guess.

    1. +1

      I use a flip phone. $40 a YEAR. No twitter. No Facebook. No instagam. Don't need, don't care.

  3. We need an anti-SJW setup similar to "that other site." - Elric

  4. Like so many things the Left runs, I would have to sign up for twit in order to quit.

  5. SJWs are in the driver's seat at Twitter. They won't cave in. Time to leave and do our own thing elsewhere.