Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

A subdued and reticent Trump emerges




Oh hell no.

Donald Trump in Milford, New Hampshire tonight: "If we are attacked, somebody attacks us, wouldn't you rather have Trump as president if we're attacked? We'll beat the shit out of them."

He also said he would work with Russia on the matter: "We can use them to knock out ISIS with us so that maybe we don’t always have to pay for it. Knock the hell out of them, but let them drop some of their bombs that cost $1 million apiece, let them use some of their weapons that cost billions of dollars. Let them beat the shit out of ISIS also.”

Message to Cruz: I'll see your Iowa and raise you a New Hampshire.

9 comments:

  1. Look.
    .
    I am fifty this year.
    .
    .
    At my age I am less about the enthusiasms
    .
    And I am more about making jokes, because I think a good joke or quip will exist when all of the conquerors fall into dust.
    -Mikey NTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words I never thought I'd see together, "reticent" and "Trump"

    The times they are a' changing

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Narcissist/solipsist like Donnie do not recognize or understand really smart people like Ted Cruz, so any gambling thoughts happen because he bankrupted such a business and because he is all gush and no go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never voted for a democrat as president in the last 40 years. I will vote for Clinton over Trump. I will not replace a narcissist with another narcissist. Also do you really think Trump doesn't approve of single payer, doesn't approve of mass immigration, doesn't approve of using imminent domain, doesn't approve of crony capitalism and oh yeah do you really want to see another replay of the democrats painting Trump as a billionaire (Romney II) out of touch? I've got an idea, lets support a conservative for once! You know a Cruz (he knows the media hates republicans), A Carly (I like her she fights) or a Rubio (his only mark against him is Amnesty).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Clinton *isn't* a narcissist???

      Delete
    2. Replacing a narcissist with a felon incapable of maintaining our nation's most valued secrets sounds like a GREAT plan. You go.

      Delete
  5. Translation: "S*** just got serious." - Elric

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like his fight.

    That's why a lot of people support him.

    ReplyDelete