Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Watch out, Tarantino

He is 5-foot-9 and 71 years old. Following 9/11, he attended more funerals for police officers and firefighters than you or I can imagine. And he is gunning for Quentin Tarantino.

From Richard Johnson of the New York Post:
Rudy Giuliani loves movies. If he were a voting academy member, “Spotlight” would get his Oscar nod for best film of the year. And “The Hateful Eight” would get nothing — because of director Quentin Tarantino calling cops “murderers.”
“F - - k him. If he were standing here right now I would kick him in the balls,” the former mayor says. “I will never see another Quentin Tarantino film. And I like his movies.”
If I were Tarantino, I would avoid Giuliani, who at 71 has nothing to lose.

Oh and the movie tanked at the box office.


  1. I won't see his movies, either.

  2. Imagine it now, the Dream Ticket, Trump/Giuliani. The campaign these two would run would be a hoot.