Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Political joke of the day

A joke shamelessly stolen from Robert Young on Facebook:

I apologize in advance.
Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are sitting in a bar.
A guy walks in and asks the barman, 'Isn't that Trump and Cruz sitting over there?' The bartender says, 'Yep, that's them.'
So the guy walks over and says, 'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you guys doing in here?'
Cruz says, 'We're planning WW III.' The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'
Trump says, 'Well, we're going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with a big chest.'
The guy exclaimed, 'A blonde with a big chest? Why kill her?'
Trump turns to Cruz and says, 'See, I told you, no one gives a crap about the 140 million Muslims.’
Rule 5, baby, Rule 5.


  1. That there boy McCain has a heckuva point! (Does the Scorekeeper's wife know about this pic?)

  2. I put that pic up as a desktop background.
    Wife asked me who it was?
    I said who cares?
    There are pics of puppies and kitten there now.

  3. And, yes, that is a very nicely upholstered blonde

  4. They won't be able to kill her by drowning.

  5. "She's got vast. . .tracts of land. . ."

  6. British actress BIllie Faiers... god bless her.

  7. Thanks, Don.

    That's the first good laugh I've had today.

  8. Based on the comments to date, nobody gives a crap about 140 million Moslems.

    1. Every good joke has to contain at least a nugget of truth.

      This one clearly contains at least two.

    2. don't look like nuggets to me

    3. don't look like nuggets to me

  9. An oldie but goodie. She could eat crackers in my bed.

  10. You're lucky that you're not a university student.

  11. This is a reworking of an old joke. One version:
    Putin conjures up the ghost of Stalin and asks him how he can consolidate his power.
    Stalin advises as follows:
    Step 1 Kill all the democrats
    Step 2 Paint the Kremlin blue

    Putin replies: Why Blue?

    Stalin replies: Aha! I knew you wouldn't ask about step 1.

  12. And sometimes step 1 is "kill the Jews."

  13. It's a clever joke in both versions, but the obvious unspoken rejoinder is that "I can guess what might be your reason for step 1, so I don't ask about it, but step 2 seems utterly irrational."

  14. So, funny i loved it. And on my birthday, i found this cat birthday meme there. I love this cat.