Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

CO2 is good for you

Poca, West Virginia, is even cleaner than Saskatchewan -- and our coal-fired power plant is bigger.


  1. Yeah, really funny. And really irrelevant, bordering on criminally misleading.

    The pictures show a difference in "smog" at the two places and provide NO indication of the relative levels of carbon dioxide at the two places.

    If I were a gambling man given to betting on hunches, I would bet that the China location has the lower carbon dioxide level, but the difference will be irrelevant.

  2. China, I'm told by a young man I know who lives there, has a rule that smog maxes out at 250ppm. That's the limit, and it can't (be told to) be any higher. So we'd need an independent, trustworthy monitor. I'd bet their CO2 levels are higher, having fewer plants to suck it up.

    1. You might be right. Wish I knew a source for the data.

      Your last sentence makes sense--mine was a WAG.