Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Crybully Tarantino says quoting him is slander



Quentin Tarantino on October 31, 2015, at the Black Lives Matter rally against the police: “When I see murders, I do not stand by. I have to call a murder a murder and I have to call the murderers the murderers.... ultimately what I feel is a problem of white supremacy in this country.”

This drew contempt from the very police he branded as murderers. That reaction angered Tarantino, who told the extreme leftist MSNBC on November 4, 2015: “I was under the impression I was an American and that I had First Amendment rights and there was no problem with me going to an anti-police brutality protest and speaking my mind.”

However, on The View today, Tarantino had a problem with free speech: “I’m not anti-police. I’m not a cop hater. They’re trying to vilify me as that. As far as I’m concerned, Patrick Lynch, the head of the NYPD union, is slandering me by calling me a cop hater because they can’t deal with the criticism that I’m giving.”

But if all cops are white supremacist murderers why would he not be anti-cop.

He has a screw loose.

He is on the one hand all for free speech and criticizing people, except when the criticism is aimed at him.

I am not boycotting his movies because the trailers and parts I have seen on TV are not particularly interesting to me.

3 comments:

  1. You have to understand that to liberals the only free speech is their speech. Just like at college campuses they are all for Diversity (All Hail Diversity!) except for Diversity (All Hail Diversity!) of speech and ideas. Conservative speech and ideas are forbidden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's stupidity, your average run-of-the-mill kind, Democrat stupidity about 10x higher, and then there's Hollywood Stupidity, with bright lights and a cast of thousands, way up beyond belief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "ultimately what I feel is a problem of white supremacy in this country.”

    That's how you smear an entire race with the sins not of all cops--no, not all of them, says Mr. T, who claims he's not anti-cop--but of a few individuals who wear the badge but may sometimes dishonor it. It's like me--someone who is not anti-black or anti-any minority--using the actions of a few bad apples in the black community to claim all blacks are criminals and savages. Each one of us can play the race card game. It leads nowhere. Oh, how I admire the way Obama has soothed the racial tensions in America. Worst.President.Ever.

    ReplyDelete