Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Trump discovers No Labels is generic liberalism

UPDATE: She was a plant.

ORIGINAL POST: The No Labels people are an anti-Tea Party group. I would like to see them protest #BlackLivesMatter or Occupy Wall Street or one of the many, many violent prone lefty groups. No Labels is generic liberalism. On Monday, Donald Trump discovered that when he addressed a gathering of the generic liberals in New Hampshire.

From the Daily Mail:
Donald Trump gave a young feminist the back of his hand on Monday, dismissing her demand for absolute pay equity by insisting that women and men should earn the same salary only if their job performances match up.
'I want to get paid the same as a man, and I thinik you understand that,' the unidentified woman asked him during the Q&A portion of a bipartisan 'No Labels' event in New Hampshire.
'So if you become president, will a woman make the same as a man? And do I get to choose what I do with my body?'
Following applause from a crowd comprised largely of political centrists, Trump said: 'You're going to make the same if you do as good a job – and I happen to be pro-life. Okay? I'm pro-life.'
Oh my. Oh dear. She has to actually work for the money.

And I love how the press acts as if it is an evil suggestion that "women and men should earn the same salary only if their job performances match up."


  1. Trump goes for the basket, and dunks from 12' up!!!!!!!!!

  2. Equal pay for equal work. It's that simple.

  3. I don't think she should be able to do as she chooses with her body either. Since combat billets are now open to women, then women should also have to enroll in the Selective Service from 18-27. And if it comes to it, they can be drafted along with the men.

  4. Love the " hands on the hips" pic.
    Whatta loser?