Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Jeb now running for John Dean's spot

Forget the presidency. John Ellis "Jeb" Bush is angling to replace John Dean as the Republican Liberals Love.

That's the only explanation for his performance in Daniel Island, South Carolina, on Saturday, in which the third member of the Bush Patriarchy to run for president basically said he's taking his ball and going home.
From CNN:
"If this election is about how we're going to fight to get nothing done, then ... I don't want any part of it. I don't want to be elected president to sit around and see gridlock just become so dominant that people literally are in decline in their lives. That is not my motivation," he said.
"I've got a lot of really cool things I could do other than sit around, being miserable, listening to people demonize me and me feeling compelled to demonize them. That is a joke. Elect Trump if you want that,"
This immediately led to this New York Times headline: "Jeb Bush Expresses Despair About Toxic Tone of Campaign."

He lost and he is dumping on Republicans who refused to realize just how utterly awesome and amazing he is.

Maybe MSNBC can team him up with Al Sharpton.


  1. Don't worry. He raised his hand at the first debate when asked if candidates pledged their support for the eventual Republican nominee (RINO addendum: as long as it wasn't Trump...or Carson...or Cruz).

  2. We can only hope that he is indeed dropping out, leaving the field to the grown-ups.

  3. Jeb says:"I don't want to be elected president..."


  4. Jeb says, "I don't want to be elected president..." Stop right there, Jeb. No need to finish the thought, because we're all in perfect agreement with you.

    PS: Why is it that every candidate for office these days has got the itch "to do something"? The truth is, I've had my fill of politicians wanting to "do something." With age comes wisdom: I prefer someone who wants to do nothing. Unless, of course, it's to undo the things that decades of previous elected officials have done not FOR me, but as it turns out, TO me. I ask only few things from government, the rest I'd prefer to do for myself. I don't need to make my way through life with government holding my hand, or as usually happens, using force to lead me by the nose. If I make a mistake, I'm pretty sure I can recover from it (because I always have). But if the government makes a mistake in my name, I'm equally sure there's no way in hel what they've done can or will be fixed.

  5. Say goodbye, Jeb, and mean it.

  6. Good. We need somebody to manage the chaos and rein it in, not to just "do something" for the sake of doing something and adding to the cluster.