Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bruce Jenner shows how stupid Americans have become

I understand Glamour magazine has named Bruce Jenner as its woman of the year, proving once again that men are better at everything, including being a woman.


I jest about men and women, but not about the man. I am cool with calling him Caitlyn Jenner, just as I am willing I call RuPaul, well, RuPaul. This is America. A little boy can grow up  to be anything he wants. Drag queens seem fun. But make no mistake, beneath that makeup, Caitlyn Jenner is a man. Calling me names does not change his chromosomes.

Apparently, all those university degrees we pass out are for naught, because there is a debate over whether he is a man.

From the New York Post:
but really it’s the first installment in what could be a series of very real conflicts between warring politically correct factions.
Germaine Greer, the 76-year-old author of “The Female Eunich,” is making waves by lambasting the idea that Caitlyn Jenner may be honored by Glamour Magazine as “Woman of the Year.” Jenner isn’t a woman, says Greer. He’s just attention-starved and seeking to steal the limelight from the women in the Kardashian family.
He hasn’t actually had to endure what feminists depict as the true horrors of womanhood, such as being cursed with what Greer delicately characterizes as a “big, hairy, smelly vagina.”
When told that such comments are hurtful to the transgender community, Greer doubled down. “Try being an old woman. For goodness sake, people get hurt all the time, I’m not about to walk on eggshells.”
Those who have long walked on eggshells trying not to offend Greer’s feminist sisters should feel free to laugh.
I learned this when I was 2: If you have a pee-pee, you are a boy. Shouldn't college graduates know this?

Science -- actual science, not that government-approved crap -- that it comes down to chromosomes, and they show Caitlyn Jenner is a man, baby. Even if he lops it off, he is still a man.

And not much of a man. Far from showing courage, he is a coward who has brought shame and anguish to his six children. Having Kris Jenner is bad enough for the youngest two without Dad going bonkers.

He is not a woman trapped in a man's body. He is an irresponsible little boy who is refusing to grow up, and own up to his duties as a father.

I have no problem with him wearing a dress.

I do have a problem with him claiming to be a woman.

But all that is his personal problem, and no matter how public he has made them, it is not my business.

What I do find alarming is the many, many educated fools who insist that he is a woman.


  1. All the estrogen from the Kardashian women must have rubbed off on him.

  2. I have to say I like Mr. T's best-known saying: I Pity Da Fool. Seems so appropriate here.

  3. AFAIK, Bruce has not had the surgery needed to finalize his passage over to the "other side." He not only has the Y chromosome true women do not have, he still has the plumbing of a man. He's Bruce to me until he's got a V and must sit down to P.

  4. A profile in courage would be for him to move to Iran and insist on living as a woman, but not as a mooslime woman. Lets see him walk down the streets of Tehran in heels, a short skirt, shaking and flaunting it.
    Put That on reality TV.