Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Let Trump write the immigration platform



The knee-jerk rejection of Donald Trump and the attacks on him by conservatives amuse me more than annoy. For all the right's rhetoric and rage against the Washington Establishment, when it comes to Trump, many on the right are doing the Chamber of Commerce's dirty work.

Keep Trump around. He is doing two things: Shoving Jeb! aside and forcing Republicans to adopt a platform that supports deporting illegal aliens. A whopping 59% of the country agrees with Trump. Let the Democrats have the remaining 41% then.


From Investor's Business Daily:
The latest IBD/TIPP Poll asked 913 adults coast to coast if they "support or oppose mandatory deportation of illegal immigrants in the U.S." Not surprisingly, 87% of Trump supporters back the proposal.
What's surprising is that 59% of the overall public does as well. Mandatory deportation gets majority support in all age groups except 18-24, every income group, among both women and men, at every level of educational achievement, and in rural, urban and suburban regions.
More interesting still is the fact that 64% of independents and 55% of moderates support deportation.
Even among Hispanics, the poll found 40% backed mandatory deportation — although the sample size is too small to make much of that number.
Trump's other proposals don't do as well. Just under half the public favors building a wall along the southern border (48%) or an end to automatic citizenship for children born of illegals (46%). But a majority of independents (55%) back building the wall.
Let the Chamber of Commerce carry its own damned water.

Righties who want to spew and dump on someone should exert those energies on Bernie Sanders.

6 comments:

  1. I consider myself a "righty"and I appreciate Trump running because he's been successful in forcing discussion on topics typically avoided by politicians. I certainly don't consider jeb and several others running as being considered conservative. If jeb and some of the others win the nomination I'l sit out the election. I am tired of voting for the boners and mcconnells. They are absolutely no different than the dems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the Republican establishment would republicate, we wouldn't NEED to like Trump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The money behind Ellis (JEB) is a man named Sheldon Adelson. JEB is a lyin sack of shit. U cant put it any pointedly. Read up on where his wife is from..it aint mexico. He didnt meet her in college like he would like u to think either

      Delete
    2. The money behind Ellis (JEB) is a man named Sheldon Adelson. JEB is a lyin sack of shit. U cant put it any pointedly. Read up on where his wife is from..it aint mexico. He didnt meet her in college like he would like u to think either

      Delete
  3. If's. Let wait until we have a slate and a agenda. Im still open to reality. Let them all bury themselves before we cackle. U and I know that if the CFR isnt the winner they will just assassinate their opponent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If's. Let wait until we have a slate and a agenda. Im still open to reality. Let them all bury themselves before we cackle. U and I know that if the CFR isnt the winner they will just assassinate their opponent.

    ReplyDelete