Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Monday, July 06, 2015

Looking back on a patriotic weekend

I figured the Fourth of July was the right time to go Kindle with "Exceptional American 1." Wow. I did not realize Kindle's strength. Thank you each person who bought the Kindle version.

I also used the weekend to post Exceptional Americans from the Revolutionary War. The profiles:

Henry Knox before he was a fort

The heroine of Cowpens.

The youngest spy

Washington's most trusted general.

Thomas Nelson Jr., the Patriot who shelled his own home

Betsy the Blacksmith.

Thomas Jefferson, all men are created equal


I rewrote Thomas Jefferson from earlier this year. I was too harsh.

People ask how the book does; it does well. Kindle's popularity was an eye-opener. Most encouraging. "Exceptional Americans 1" is available here. And the Kindle version is here.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you can be too harsh on Jefferson. There isn't much to say for him on a personal level, meaning that his public persona was an artifice.

    ReplyDelete