Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Draq queens in Scotland? But they all wear kilts

I learn something new every day. Today's lesson is that there are drag queens in Scotland.

Katherine Timpk at National Review reported:
The organizers of Free Pride Glasgow in Scotland have hit a snag in their mission to plan a totally inclusive event: Some activists think drag queens are offensive to transgender people, others think banning drag queens is offensive to transgender drag queens, and still others think allowing only transgender drag queens is offensive to cisgender [straight] drag queens.
OK, so the men who pretend to be women to pick up men are offended at the men who pretend to be women to pick up women.

But it is Scotland.

Men wear kilts.

How can this be?

Well here is the answer:

Kathy Kinney should sue.

But I have problems of my own. My car just informed me it is a Pontiac trapped in a Ford body.

That's right, my Mustang said it is a Trans Am.

We all have our problems. Some are more flamboyant and interesting than others.


  1. Very clever, Don. Whatever is this world coming to? To say confusion will reign supreme is the understatement of the century.

    Though we can hope it only be Trans-itory.

  2. I am suddenly reminded of Jimmy Durante's classic complaint: Everbody's tryin' ta get inta da act!

  3. "Boys will be girls and girls will be boys
    It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.."

  4. Something off 'kilter'?

  5. Who knew cannibalism could be so entertaining?

  6. Not really interesting...but seriously amusing.

    And don't be 'dissing my kilt. I had to learn how to play bagpipes so I could justify wearing one.

    PS: The last time Scottish troops where kilts in combat was WW I. The Germans called them "Ladies from Hell".