Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Things I did not know about my Constitution

After the Mandate today that all states honor Homosexual Marriage, I realized how little I know about the Constitution.

I did not realize the Constitution allows the government to take our property because some developer promises to generate more taxes.


I did not realize the Constitution allows government to force us to buy health insurance.

I did not realize the Constitution allows the government to force doctors to computerize your health records allowing access by people you never met.

I did not realize the Constitution protects abortion but does not allow father to be part of the decision.

I could go on but the Supreme Court now legislates, and Congress now vegetates.

6 comments:

  1. "It slices! It dices!" - Veg-O-Matic Congress.

    I've simply renamed SCOTUS to SCROTUM - They certainly have balls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Founders have to be rolling in their graves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A process the voters in the l900' started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCOTUS is making it up as they go. They need to GO, and NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Government by crony capitalism and judicial fiat driven by an un-moored culture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Roe v. Wade for the 21st century.

    ReplyDelete