1. Baltimore charges six of its police officers with the murder of Freddie Gray. Al Sharpton calls for the federalization of the local police from coast to coast.
Because, hey, he's former FBI, isn't he?
2. Russia nuke bombers invade Alaska air territory.
And the hyenas mocked Sarah Palin over her statement that some Alaskans can see Russia from their backyards.
3. Attorney General Loretta Lynch wants body cams on police officers.
You go first.
4. Don't fall for body cams. Remember, any time a liberal gives you a simple answer, it is wrong.
Exhibit A: Net neutrality.
5. The United States has said that it has no “obligation”, under U.S. law, to financially compensate the six former Guantanamo inmates who were moved to Uruguay last December. These prisoners were held without trial for more than a decade at the infamous Guantanamo Bay prison, in Cuba.
That means in 20 years liberals will push for "reparations" for terrorists.
6. The parking garage at the Watergate collapsed.
A little over 42 years too late to save Nixon.
7. A $160,000-a-year congressman told CNN that Baltimore riots erupted because too many affluent people don't pay their fair share of taxes.
With a trillion in tax credits and other welfare programs, America leads the world in the redistribution of wealth.
He's right. Not having to go out and earn money makes people resentful and envious. Idle hands are the tools of the devil.
8. Great weather today.
From the blog:
9. Pakistan sends Hindu Nepal beef. EVIL.
10. Rosie O'Donnell -- the stoned ranger. EVIL.
11. Jenner threatens to sue over photos of him in a dress. GOOD.
Final score: EVIL 8, GOOD 3.
Today's Exceptional American: Haym Salomon, financed the Revolutionary War.
NOTE: The first volume of Exceptional Americans, published by Amazon's Create Space, is now available.