Peter Schweizer, author of the expose "Clinton Cash," revealed five other ties George Stephanopoulos has with the Family Clinton and its Clinton Foundation, which serves as a tax-exempt conduit for bribes from foreign dictators and an off-the-books campaign slush fund for this corrupt family.
Besides giving the Clintons $75,000, Stephanopoulos also:
* was a featured attendee and panel moderator at the annual CGI meeting in 2006.Who was this man working for, ABC News or the Family Clinton?
* was listed as a featured attendee at the CGI meeting alongside Clinton Foundation donors Lucas Lundin, Frank Giustra, Frank Holmes, and Carlos Slim.
* was a panelist at the annual meeting in 2008
* was a panel moderator at the CGI annual meeting in 2009.
* was an official CGI member in 2010 and 2011.
He is a media mole, working his way through the ranks at ABC -- a career no doubt helped by rubbing shoulders with people like Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, who bailed out the New York Times.
And MSNBC suspended Keith Olbermann, their top star, over $7,200 in campaign donations?
Not only was MSNBC more ethical, Olbermann unlike Stephanopoulos did not hide is ultra liberalism and pretend to be objective.
Watching anything on ABC is like making a campaign donation to the Family Clinton. Readers my do what tehy wish.