Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Why Roger Ailes succeeded


  1. That's not his only key to success, but I understand why this one speaks to you. When the people that should have your back are the ones grinding a shiv and looking for an opportunity, it's got to leave a mark.

  2. Also... It has crossed my mind before that you would be a great hire for FNC. Have you ever tried to interview with them?


    1. No, but I am flattered. I am 61, love living in West Virginia, and have a face for radio and a voice for screeching owls. Besides, I love what I am doing here. Chris Stirewalt is an former Charleston Daily Mail columnist, so the possibility is there.

  3. Sentiment like Ailes' is why I work for myself: I never worked for an employer who felt as he (except for ME!).