Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Tweet of the day


  1. Veteran is Arrested For Trying to Save American Flag From Protesters

  2. Much as it pains me to do so, I must cry "FOUL" on this meme.

    My recollection of the pictures of the aftermath of Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally is that they showed the great majority of the Mall picked clean, and large piles of collected trash at the inadequate supply of trash barrels.

    And Porta-Potties supplied by the organizers,

    JUST LIKE all the pictures of this thing that I have been able to find.

    Chief among the things I intensely dislike is hypocrisy.

    You may recall that I said (and I still think) that Al Sharpton's speech at the Mike Brown service was not actually listened-to.