2. President Obama says the world will know if Iran breaks its promise not to build nukes. That's the problem, Your Majesty. EVIL.
When voters stupidly vote for Democrats you get sanctions lifted for Cuba and Iran and sanctions placed on Indiana. #CantMakeItUp
— William Keane (@largebill68) April 2, 2015
It will never happen. Even if it does, so what? They won't care. They hate Americaa.
4. Apple continue to sell iPhones at 7 stores in Riyadh so executioners can do selfies when they hang gays.
5. Army eases restrictions on tattoos. Um, you are soldiers, not sailors. EVIL.
6. "Norway Reverts to Cold War Mode as Russian Air Patrols Spike." No, New York Times, Russia reverted. Norway reacted. Just for that, no link for you! EVIL.
7. Hey, Norway, as you wet yourself over a Russian invasion, are you still proud of giving Obama a Nobel Peace Prize just because he's black? EVIL.
8. Rebels capture Yemen's palace. This should please Obama who bragged about his Yemen success in September. Folk, his side is winning, not ours. EVIL.
9. Eleven teachers in Atlanta are headed to prison for cheating on tests. Wonder if they will lose their jobs... GOOD.
Yesterday's leftists.... pic.twitter.com/PuPUidL9uu
— Kimberly C (@conkc2) April 2, 2015
I'm so old, I remember when thy stood for free speech.
11. The weasel of the week is Grover Norquist? What? EVIL.
12. Had the top down but not a Top Down Day. Too gray despite temperatures in the 70s. Still, the top was down. GOOD.
From the blog:
13. Is Indiana overkill gay guilt over silence on Muslim hangings? GOOD.
14. Bachmann nails Iran. GOOD.
15. Monica Lewinsky to join The View? GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: Erastus Brigham Bigelow, left school at 10, helped found MIT at 47.
Final score: EVIL 10, GOOD 5.