Stop The Persecution Of Christians Around The World! #OrangeJumpsuit #ChristianLivesMatter #RedNationRising pic.twitter.com/cdXu1q3C3w... you not angry, bro?
— RedNationRising (@RedNationRising) April 17, 2015
2. Not original to me....
— Don Surber (@donsurber) April 17, 2015
3. The future is built...
Upper Marlboro woman donates wheelchair to boy who had his stolen. #HelpJoshua http://t.co/61EkiUzgZC pic.twitter.com/HqtNSJqLAj
— WUSA9 (@wusa9) April 17, 2015
...one heroine at a time.
4. Military morale at a Jimmy Carter low.
Barack Obama's plan to undermine the United States continues.
5. Israel Announces Development of System that Can Detect Tunneling at a Distance.
That Israel must stand alone reflects an amoral world that has turned its back on God. Weep for our children. That Israel does stand shows courage.
6. Why even high earners are struggling to save.
Because they are materialistic jerks who are self-centered and live only in the moment.
7. Fifty-two percent of Americans believe the economy is “getting better."
Americans know jack about economics. Proof: Credit cards that charge 15% interest and banks that pay 1%.
Buy on pessimism, sell on optimism.
8. Obama to host Saudi leader, Gulf states in May.
A toast to the executioners of gays, the oppressors of women, and the rapists of Filipino maids.
9. The Supreme Court is temporarily halting the enforcement of ObamaCare’s contraception mandate against several Catholic organizations in Pennsylvania. In a ruling issued late Wednesday, Justice Samuel Alito said the mandate is “recalled” pending a response from the federal government. Government officials have until Monday to brief the court.
Justices discover the First Amendment.
10. New tune for Count Basie? "April In Blizzard."
Global warming is a lie, was a lie, and will always be a lie.
11. Officials are planning to top the bars of the White House fence with pikes in order to discourage jumpers.
Heads to follow later to discourage dissenters.
12. Top Down Day.
Bonus: Tudor's breakfast.
From the blog:
13. About that “right balance” thing, Governor Christie. GOOD.
14. Mike Pence is too stupid to be president. GOOD.
15. Third place. GOOD.
Final score: GOOD 10, EVIL 5.