To be fair, Tim doesn't really like women. But it is good to see a Republican presidential candidate with balls.
2. ABC and the Washington Post team up for the lie of the day: That Americans back Obama's handling of Iran.
Poll question: "Thinking now about the situation with Iran - would you support or oppose an agreement in which the United States and other countries would lift major economic sanctions against Iran, in exchange for Iran restricting its nuclear program in a way that makes it harder for it to produce nuclear weapons?"
A slim majority agreed -- but Obama got none of that. In fact, his deal accelerates Iran's construction of a nuclear bomb.
3. "Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson called to personally apologize to House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) Thursday night after reports that Secret Service employees may have circulated personnel information revealing that Chaffetz had once been rejected for a job at the elite agency."
He is sorry he got caught.
4. "A meeting featuring Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) was disrupted Thursday when a former mayor threw a jar of Vaseline at the stage while being pulled out of the room by security."
Oh that is so funny. A 14-year-old's humor, true, but unlike savings bonds, men never mature.
5. Record number of women have quit the labor force.
War on Women.
6. Record number of black people have quit the labor force.
"Barack Obama doesn't care about black people,
7. Record number of people have quit the labor force.
Equal no work for equal no pay.
@wvgazette editorial touts the economy under Obama on Wednesday. Friday's numbers show economy tanked http://t.co/9hYso7fmky
— Don Surber (@donsurber) April 3, 2015
9. California water rationing update: "Dublin Residents Question Timing Of Building New $35 Million Water Park."
No problem. Just put some delta smelt in there and you'll have all the water you need.
10. "The Vatican is offering a course on exorcism — or casting out demons — this April to teach priests and laypeople how to recognize and fight demonic possession."
Send them to Washington, please.
11. "One-time $400k Harvard prof Elizabeth Warren builds support through ‘student debt crisis’."
Mug gullible teenagers and then accuse Wall Street of doing it. This just may work.
12. Pizza joint in Indiana jokes that it won't cater gay weddings. Lefties threaten its owners and shut it down.
Conservatives pledge $750,000 to the place.
Lefties go, hey, that was a set-up, man.
13. Rain. Yuck.
But it gave me an incentive to finish the book!
From the blog:
14. Obama got what he wanted: Nukes in Iran. EVIL.
15. Rush: You cannot spell liberalism without L-I-E-S. EVIL.
Today's American Vignette: Ahmed Zewail, the Nobel laureate who wants to inspire Muslims.
Final score: EVIL 8, GOOD 6.