1. New York businessman Jon Cooper, who Team Clinton enlisted for its elite corps of early fundraisers known as “HillStarters,” said that he decided not to tap his donor network for Mrs. Clinton because she hasn’t provided enough answers about foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation while she ran the State Department, her exclusive use of private email for official business as America’s top diplomat and her commitment to liberal priorities.
He is not sure she'll stay bought this time.
2. In a closed-door meeting with Jewish Donors Saturday night, former President George W. Bush delivered his harshest public criticisms to date against his successor on foreign policy, saying that President Barack Obama is being naïve about Iran and the pending nuclear deal and losing the war against the Islamic State.
George, time to take off the gloves and fight openly!
3. Top scientists start to examine fiddled global warming figures. The Global Warming Policy Foundation has enlisted an international team of five distinguished scientists to carry out a full inquiry.
It will be interesting to what bizarre excuse they cop.
My money is on: "Global warming causes temperature gauges to under-report temperatures."
4. Published the book today.
5. Actual quote from the New York Times: "Chipotle Mexican Grill on Monday will begin serving only food that is free of genetically engineered ingredients."
Gregor Mendel would like a word with you, Chipotle.
6. Gay Businessman Who Hosted Ted Cruz Event Apologizes.
Liberals oppose gay rights.
7. US to launch blitz of gas exports, eyes global energy dominance. The US Energy Department prepares a wave of LNG gas permits in the latest move to redraw the world's oil and gas landscape.
Drill, Barry, drill.
8. Diagnosed With Breast Cancer While Pregnant, She Rejected Abortion and Had a Breast Removed Instead.
Remember when society's call was to place the baby's life first?
We called it 1972.
9. President Barack Obama will send three White House officials to the funeral of Freddie Gray, a Baltimore man who died in police custody this month. Obama sent no senior officials to Margaret Thatcher or Chris Kyle‘s funerals. Priorities. FOX News reported: The White House says the head of President Obama’s initiative for minority males will attend the funeral of a Baltimore man who died after sustaining serious injuries while in police custody.
He sees himself as the American black president, not the black American president.
10. A reporter is under fire for texting during the National Anthem and refusing to apologize. Helena Andrews, who writes the Reliable Source gossip column for The Washington Post, was caught on video using her cell phone as the "Star Spangled Banner" played Saturday at the 2015 White House Correspondents dinner.
So much for patriotism be the final refuge of the scoundrel.
11. The Baltimore Police Department says they have received a credible threat that numerous gangs have entered into a partnership to “take-out” law enforcement officers. According to the department, they have received credible information that various gangs including the Black Guerilla Family, Bloods and Crips have entered into the partnership.
Black gorilla more like it.
12. Too cold for the top down
From the blog:
13. Polygamy makes more sense than gay marriage. EVIL.
14. Readers own the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. GOOD.
15. RICO the Clinton Foundation. GOOD.
16. He buried her alive, NYT. EVIL.
17. The bird feeder. Silly. GOOD.
18. To CNN, being Republican is as ridiculous as changing sexes. EVIL.
19. Will anyone in Washington dare ask Senator Gillibrand about the false allegation of rape she promoted? EVIL.
20. Next Republican president must prosecute. But it won't happen. EVIL.
Final score: EVIL 11, GOOD 9.