2. NFL player convicted of murder. Ray Lewis scoffs.
Dude, you are doing it wrong.
3. Florida mailman lands a gyrocopter on the lawn of Capitol. Is arrested after 535 members of Congress yell, "Get off my lawn."
Good thing we have 2,000 people on the Capitol Police force so they can protect Congress from protesting postal workers.
Yes, Congratulations, @AHMalcolm! @ConservCityGirl @politico pic.twitter.com/cMkiMEZsTq
— Lorenzo Castaneda (@LorenzoCastane3) April 15, 2015
My homeboy Andy is now No. 2 on the list.
5. "An investigation is underway on Long Island after two Commack High School students were photographed wearing t-shirts with anti-Semitic messages."
For punishment, they will have to write Get Well letters to Mumia Abu Jubal.
6. Jack Welch likes Ted Cruz.
Gee, a senator who supports capitalism. How novel.
7. Memphis police say a large group of high school students swarmed a BP gas station and beat a man.
On Facebook, the victim (a conservative) said he was not hurt: "It takes 30 to do nothing. Not a bruise. God is real get to know him."
8. White House adds and All Gender Restroom.
We call it The Bathroom in our house.
8. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Administrator Michele Leonhart said she is "offended by the behavior" of DEA agents who engaged in prostitution and sex parties while working on the taxpayers' dime. But Leonhart told the House Oversight Committee on Tuesday there's nothing she can do about it except to write memos stating that "these kinds of behaviors require significant discipline." If you can't fire the agents or even recommend that they be fired, "What the hell do you get to do?!" an exasperated Rep. Trey Gowdy asked her.
9. "Loretta Lynch Confirmation Delay: Hunger Strike Planned Until Attorney General Nominee Is Confirmed."
Enjoy the Lynch Lunch Diet, ladies.
10. Gray, rainy day.
Cricks are high.
From the blog:
11. A gang-rape story that doesn't fit The Narrative. EVIL.
12. "If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong" -- Feynman. GOOD.
13. The 2016 race in two photos. GOOD.
Final score: GOOD 8, EVIL 5.