1. The Republican governor of Arkansas caved to pressure from Wal-Mart to veto a bill. Liberals praised him. I don't do April Fool's jokes. This really happened. EVIL.
2. "White House Won’t Criticize Harry Reid’s ‘Three Years Old’ Lies About Mitt Romney." Neither will the media. EVIL.
3. "Obama doubles down on Obamacare, slams Boehner’s ‘power’ grab lawsuit."
Obama doubles down on stupid. There. I fixed your headline. You are welcome GOOD.
4. Water rationed in California. Milton Friedman was right. After a century of government regulating water use, California finally ran out of water. EVIL.
5. But what about the delta smelt? EVIL.
6. TV star whines that his ex-wife blackmailed him over nude photos and videos. Kim Kardashian says you ain't doing it right. GOOD.
7. New Mexico schools are feeding the Michelle Obama lunches the kids won't eat to pigs. Hey, more bacon. Win win. GOOD.
8. West Virginia uses more mood altering drugs than any other state. Hey, you banned moonshine. What are we supposed to do? GOOD.
9. Millionaire offers to buy the New York Daily News for a buck. That's way too much. GOOD.
10. "Scientists say polar bears won’t thrive on land food." Then it is a good thing that global warming is a lark. GOOD.
11. Top down day. GOOD.
From the blog:
12. New Daily Show host puts liberals in a quandary. GOOD.
13. Who supports a cop killer? EVIL.
14. Forget gays, it is the religious freedom they hate. EVIL.
Today's American Vignette: Frederick Muhlenberg, the first Speaker of the House.
Final score: GOOD 8, EVIL 6.