That increasingly is the message as the social media kills free speech, one tweeter at a time. Liberals go after conservatives, and conservatives go after liberals. It is an amusing little sport.
The latest to feel the discomfort of the world is a comedian named Trevor Noah, who made some jokes on Twitter that some people didn't like. His gig as the new host of "The Daily Show" may be in peril.
From the Daily Telegraph:
People combed through the 8,000-plus tweets posted since Noah joined the site in 2009 and found six jokes that were either antisemitic or mocked fat women and sportswomen. These have since been widely retweeted.
Comedy Central, the network that hosts The Daily Show, defended Noah.
.@ComedyCentral stands with @Trevornoah. pic.twitter.com/UnL4DZFjee
— Comedy Central Press (@ComedyCentralPR) March 31, 2015
So what were the six jokes? Media-ite listed only four:
1. Almost bumped a Jewish kid crossing the road. He didn't look b4 crossing but I still would hav felt so bad in my german car!People also didn't like these jokes.
2. Messi gets the ball and the real players try foul him, but Messi doesn't go down easy, just like jewish chicks.
3. Behind every successful Rap Billionaire is a double as rich Jewish man.
4. South Africans know how to recycle like Israelis know how to be peaceful.
5. "Oh yeah the weekend. People are gonna get drunk & think that I'm sexy!" - fat chicks everywhere.Liberals are in a quandary. If they give Trevor Noah a pass, they might have to give some conservative a pass someday. Oh noes!
6. Looking at how successful all the Kardashian women are, I don't blame Bruce Jenner at all.
7. I'm watching Olympic women's hockey. It's like lesbian porn. Without the porn.
8. I like women that don't wear make up. For me they're like pizza- still great the next morning!