2. "Iran militia chief: Destroying Israel is ‘nonnegotiable’." Hey, that's one of the things President Obama wants. EVIL.
3. "Regional rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran traded accusations Tuesday over the escalating conflict in Yemen, which the UN rights chief warned was on the brink of 'total collapse'." In September, President Obama declared Yemen a success. Time to relieve the commander in chief of duty. EVIL.
3. "UKIP leader Farage pledges 90 percent immigration cut." Stop paying them "benefits" and they will go away. GOOD.
4. Gallup: 26% of African-Americans are conservative. Barack Obama is the right's best recruiter. GOOD.
5. "IRS ignoring 60 percent of taxpayers’ calls as deadline looms." Civil Service is neither civil, nor is it service. EVIL.
6. "Could Another Democrat Beat Hillary Clinton? Strategists Offer a Blueprint." Breaking news from 2008. GOOD.
7. "Is Carly Fiorina the GOP's best hope of damaging Hillary Clinton?" Nope. Hillary Clinton is. GOOD.
8. "Sen. Charles E. Schumer, the presumed next Democratic leader in the chamber, has deep ties in the lobbying and influence sector — and a reputation for being cozy with Wall Street." In other words, he is Obama Junior. EVIL.
9. "School Principal: Being ‘Colorblind’ Really Just Means Being Racist." Up is the new down. EVIL.
10. "Congresswoman Tweets, Immediately Deletes, Enthusiasm For Beer And Fast Food." The par-tay is at Ann Wagner's house. GOOD.
11. "CNN Grills State Dept Spox: Why Won't Iran Deal Be Like Failed North Korea Deal?" No, no, no. CNN acting like a news organization is so wrong. Tomorrow is April Fool's Day, folks. GOOD.
From the blog:
12. "Will Connecticut boycott Connecticut?" GOOD.
— Don Surber (@donsurber) March 31, 2015
14. OK, another reason is it was a Top Down Day. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "The aluminum men: Charles Martin Hall, Alfred Ephraim Hunt, and Arthur Vining Davis."
Final score: GOOD 9, EVIL 5.