Never hire an Ivy Leaguer. Hire an educated person instead.
2. "Obama Warns About Sea Level Rise From Global Warming -- Buys Beachfront Mansion In Hawaii." Ignoring Obama is the smartest thing he has done as president. GOOD.
3. "A 12-year-old Colorado girl has been detained for allegedly trying to kill her mother twice by poisoning her drinks with bleach, after her mother took away her iPhone, police said." Mom's mistake was in not saying no to the brat sometime in the last 12 years. EVIL.
4. "Law enforcement agencies struggling to fill their ranks or connect with their increasingly diverse populations are turning to immigrants to fill the gap." So non-citizens will tell citizens what to do. Why did we let them shred the Constitution? EVIL.
5. "U.S. pulling last of its Special Operations forces out of Yemen." Another retreat in the War on Terrorism. If Obama ran World War II, we'd all be speaking Japanese. EVIL.
6. From McClatchy Newspapers: "It’s a tough balancing act between allowing people to speak freely and stopping them from doing harm." Newspapers now oppose the First Amendment. I am serious. Publishers hate conservatives and editors fear the truth. EVIL.
7. "About 1,200 middle school children trudged through the latest snow storm to the United Nations General Assembly on Friday evening to hear hip hop singer and producer Pharrell Williams talk about climate change."
Al Gore's climate pal @Pharrell Williams tells UN 'our behavior is hard to believe.' Here's his yacht & private jet. pic.twitter.com/WEkIK56Nd2EVIL.
— JunkScience.com (@JunkScience) March 21, 2015
8. Not an official Top Down Day, but I drove like that. GOOD.
9. The Poca Dots come back from 15 points down to win the state AA basketball championship over the Polar Bears -- completing a perfect season. GOOD.
From the blog:
10. Democratic Congressman John Conyers wants felons to vote. Will they get gun rights as well? EVIL.
11. Gallup: Less than 1 in 25 are LGBT. GOOD.
12. What AP did not say about WV gun veto. EVIL.
Today's American Vignette: Sam Colt, the man behind the gun.
Final score: EVIL 7, GOOD 5.