1. Under President Obama, 290 billionaires added last year -- and median income is still below President Bush levels. The war on the middle class is succeeding under President Obama. EVIL.
2. The IRS defends giving refunds to illegal aliens who never paid taxes. The IRS is politicized. The next Republican president should use it to shut down Democrats. EVIL.
3. President Clinton continues to rub the failed impeachment for perjury in the face of Americans. He treated us like he treated Hillary. She put up with it. We don't have to. EVIL.
4. Boston receiving record snow this year. I want the $160 billion we wasted on global warming research back. GOOD.
5. "TV Exec. Suing Comcast/Sharpton: ‘Give Him $50k and a Bucket of Chicken and We’re Good’." Now that's funny. And funny is good. GOOD.
6. Harry Reid to go Bobby Byrd on Keystone XL with a pouty face filibuster. Will he wear the hood? GOOD.
7. White House says it is banning AR-15 ammo to protect cops. You know, those racists who kill unarmed back teenagers. Why does the White House hate unarmed black teenagers? EVIL.
8. Senator Mikulski to retire after next year's election. Some people know when it is time. She ain't Ted Kennedy. GOOD.
From the blog:
9. "Scott Walker now opposes amnesty." GOOD.
10. "Netanyahu more popular than Obama in the USA, according to Gallup." GOOD.
11. "Obamacare damage assessment." Evil law, deserves opposition. GOOD.
12. "Why the New York Times got Scott Walker wrong in 2011." GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "You Can Be Sure... If It's George Westinghouse."
Final score: GOOD 8, EVIL 4.