1. "President Barack Obama actually did know that Hillary Clinton used a non-government email address when she was secretary of state, but didn’t know the extend of her private email system, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Monday."
We set the bar so low it was on the ground in 2008. Please, raise it a little in 2016. EVIL.
2. "Republican presidential hopefuls once opposed to ethanol blending in the U.S. fuel supply are now supporting it as they campaign in Iowa." Yes because flip-flopping worked so well in 2004 for John Kerry. EVIL.
3. Chris Wallace to Lanny Davis: "Do you ever get tired of cleaning up after the Clintons?" Pays well, hours are light, you get to be on TV a lot, and perpetual job security. I'd say the answer is no, Chris. GOOD.
4. Dick Durbin upset because Republicans sent a letter telling Iran they won't approve of a nuke deal. Dissent is unpatriotic, right? GOOD.
5. "Poll: Only 16 percent of Dems following Clinton email story." Even the hardcore Democrats no longer are interested in her scandals. GOOD.
6. "Senate Democrats Press McConnell to Schedule Lynch Confirmation Vote." The Leo Mayer Rule: Time+No Answer=No. GOOD.
7. "The latest version of a top-selling study guide for the Advanced Placement European History exam explains the French Revolution with a chart which identifies Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas as a fascist and pairs him with the Ku Klux Klan." EVIL.
8. Enough with the racism from the left. Every anti-black stereotype has been used against him. Lazy, shiftless and sex-crazed. I guess the only thing left to do is lie. EVIL.
9. Hillary turns her emails over to the State Department -- on paper. EVIL.
From the blog:
10. "Campaign disclosure may end in West Virginia." We shall see. GOOD.
11. "Britain waters its beer." And it is warm, too. EVIL.
12. Prime Minister: "Australians are sick of being lectured to by the United Nations." GOOD.
13. "Even Bill will not defend her." Well, it is not as if he is sleeping with her. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "Albert Gallatin, hero of the Whiskey Rebellion."
Had the top down today.
Final score: GOOD 7, EVIL 6.