UPDATE: Turns out to be another Michael Brown. It is as if African-American leaders want the right to be a criminal. I am surprised I fell for a false narrative like that. EVIL.
3. South Carolina Democrats’ standing ovation for Martin O’Malley. Democrats begin there Who Not Named Hillary Can We Nominate contest. 2008's winner was Barack Obama. GOOD.
4. Darrell "Issa: Clinton could face criminal charges." New this fall on Fox, "That '90s Show," starring Hillary, Bill and Chelsea as Diane Reynolds. GOOD.
5. Islamic State continues to destroy ancient sites of other religions. Weren't some of these dudes the rebels we armed in Syria? EVIL.
6. Five months after Election Day, the Washington Post discovers that Republican Congressman Will Hurd of Texas is black. I don't care. Do you? GOOD.
7. CNN: "Student leaders at the University of California-Irvine vetoed a resolution on Saturday that would have banned hanging flags of any nation, including America's Stars and Stripes, in the lobby of student government offices, amid widespread criticism from students and alumni."She's a grand old flag, she's a high-flying flag! GOOD.
8. Researchers in Arkansas say dogs may be able to smell thyroid cancer.So that's why Fido keeps humping my leg. GOOD.
9. They found a 150-year-old bottle of wine from Civil War wreckage. It tasted terrible. Guess Ripple doesn't age well. GOOD.
10. Fox: "Where is Flight 370?" Answer: On the bottom of the ocean. (No, CNN, it is not in a black hole. Trust me.) EVIL.
From the blog:
11. "He knew it was fake but he failed to report it." The Charleston Gazette is to journalism what the Clintons are to dignity. EVIL.
12. "Selma 2015, by the numbers." Fifty years later, it is 80% black, and poor. EVIL.
13. "Headline of the day: Oregon abolishes its hopelessly bungled health insurance exchange." Even liberals hate Obamacare. GOOD.
14. "Science is just a 7-letter word." EVIL.
Tie-breaker: Drove with the topdown today. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: Frederic Goudy, the man of 113 typefaces.
Final score: GOOD 8, EVIL 7 (OT).