1. Congress fails to override the Keystone veto. We need a second politcal party, America. EVIL.
2. "Vladimir Putin wants to destroy NATO, says US commander in Europe Ben Hodges." Well, that's one thing he shares in common with Obama. EVIL.
3. 62% approve sending ground troops to fight the Islamic State. Fine, let them volunteer to go. Sorry, I have been down this road threetimes and every time the Americans get bored of the war. Any congressman or senator who votes to send ground troops and later opposes the war should be drawn an quartered. Hillary. Kerry. EVIL.
4. California state Supreme Court strikes down ban on where child molesters can live. Move them next door to each justice. Better yet, move the next door to the grandchildren of the justices. As NFIB vs. Sebellius showed, the Constitution no longer is worth the parchment it was printed on. EVIL.
5. Unsure is beating Elizabeth Warren in Florida presidential primary poll. That's reassuring. GOOD.
6. "Alabama high court orders halt to same-sex marriage licenses." You see there is this thing called The Law. Federal courts no longer recognize it, but it still applies in some state courts. GOOD.
7. "Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen's Submarine Finds Sunken World War II Warship." Submarine? With his money, he should have an aircraft carrier. GOOD.
8. "Defense secretary: ‘Mistake’ to have ‘blurted out’ Mosul offensive plans." No, the mistake was in not following through. The Obama administration, emboldening our enemies since 2009. EVIL.
9. A claim backed by fact:
Whenever there's news about Muslim Lesbian Vampires, you know where to find it. http://t.co/lINeDrtoKr @PaulHair1 @rdbrewer4(Sings) Teenage Muslim Lesbo Vampires. Teenage Muslim Lesbo Vampires.
— Robert Stacy McCain (@rsmccain) March 4, 2015
10. "A Chinese version of Saturday Night Live is set to be produced under a partnership between a Chinese video website and SNL producer Lorne Michaels." Hope the show isn't too lefty for the Red Chinese. GOOD.
From the blog:
11. "Saudi: Obama is the godfather of the prefabricated revolutions in the Arab world." Truth to power. GOOD.
12. "Facts not mentioned about guns." Washington Post story overlooks the state that allows concealed carry without a permit has the lowest gun murder rate. GOOD.
13. "Anti-cop narrative fails in LA." Pretty much a bank robber armed or unarmed is trouble. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "Xerox should have listened to George Pake."
Final score: GOOD 8, EVIL 5.