2. "Chicago Tribune columnist Heidi Stevens probably expects her columns to generate lots of chatter, but she never thought that her hair would spark a thousand (mostly cruel) comments." Here is an idea: Comb your hair. EVIL.
3. Barack Obama and John Kerry continue to kiss Iran's ass as negotiations over nukes continue. By now it is clear what this is about: Lifting oil sanctions against Iran so Democratic donors can cash in. EVIL.
4. John Kerry Says Nuclear Deal With Iran is Possible: “If Allah Wills It.” Cannot believe that 59 million people voted for Kerry for president. EVIL.
5. "One person was killed and another was injured Monday morning when police with the National Security Agency opened fire on a vehicle whose driver refused commands to stop at a security gate, according to a statement from the agency." If you cannot secure your own facility, how can you secure a nation? EVIL.
6. McDonald's to start table service. Next: They will come to your house and shovel the food into your piehole. EVIL.
7. "Harvey Weinstein questioned by NYPD after Italian woman, 22, says he groped her in his office: cops." Groping women? Just who does he think he is? Bill Clinton? EVIL.
8. "California's death row runs out of room." Gee, if only there were some way to alleviate the situation. EVIL.
9. "Illinois Rep. Tammy Duckworth announced Monday she will run for Senate, giving Democrats a top-tier candidate in a must-win seat in 2016."
10. "NYC 2015: Black Councilwoman Suggests ‘Benefit’ To Ethnically Segregated Housing." Democrats, still the party of racial segregation. EVIL.
11. Not 70 degrees, but rode with the top down. GOOD.
From the blog:
12. "Will Supremes defend wearing the flag?" GOOD.
13. "Imagine there's a heaven; it's easy if you try." Atheists flip out. Again. EVIL.
14. "52% of Americans see Obama as a threat to the United States." GOOD.
15. "Allies don't want to be Israel-ed." EVIL.
Today's American Vignette: "Arthur Wightman, physicist and teacher."
Final score: EVIL 10, GOOD 5.