1. From Instapundit: "TWO THINGS PEOPLE ARE MISSING ABOUT NETANYAHU’S SPEECH: (1) He didn’t just make a case for why the U.S. should be harder on Iran. He made the case for unilateral Israeli military intervention too, sub silentio. (2) The most damaging thing to Obama here isn’t even the substance, but the contrast in style. Netanyahu, as someone said on Twitter, was better in his second language than Obama is in his first. And he presented himself as a leader who cares about his country, rather than one, like Obama, who makes excuses for its enemies."
So succinct it should be called sinct. GOOD.
2. Boehner refuses to uphold the Constitution. Illegal aliens will soon have more rights than citizens do. We need a second party in this country. EVIL.
3. What is so scared about keeping the government funded? People get laid off all the time. Shut the government down. When the government violates or ignores the Constitution. EVIL.
4. "Iran Backs Iraq Military Campaign to Reclaim Tikrit From Islamic State." Doing the job Americans won't do. There will be a world's policeman. GOOD.
5. First black attorney general charges racism among cops in Ferguson. Yawn. Dumbass has to do what a dumbass does. GOOD.
6. Blizzard to hit Minnesota. Yep, it's winter. GOOD.
7. After two months of questioning, they finally have a jury in the Boston Marathon massacre case. Yep, it's a marathon. GOOD.
8. General Petraeus pleaded guilty about talking to his mistress. Bill Clinton says you ain't doing it right, Dave. GOOD.
From the blog:
9. "Netanyahu 1, Obama 0." GOOD.
10. "You left out the Voting Rights Act of 1965." Gerrymandering is the law. EVIL.
11. "NYT inoculates Hillary." This will be declared Old News in 2016. EVIL.
Today's American Vignette: "Matthew B. Ridgway, the man who succeeded General MacArthur."
Final Score: GOOD 7, EVIL 4.