2. Harry Reid won't seek another term in the U.S. Senate.
Can we stop all the storytelling. Who beat the hell out of Sen. Harry Reid? And why did they do it? #Empire pic.twitter.com/UZ3Jnnj868
— MATT DRUDGE (@DRUDGE) March 27, 2015
Hmm, Matt. GOOD.
3. "Prosecutor Who Won’t Charge Woman for Killing Unborn Baby Had Planned Parenthood Backing." Maybe I should start a Villain of the Day contest. EVIL.
4. "Barack Obama faces a slew of Middle East crises that some call the worst in a generation, as new chaos from Yemen to Iraq — along with deteriorating U.S.-Israeli relations — is confounding the president’s efforts to stabilize the region and strike a nuclear deal with Iran."
It is his fault, Politico. Quit kissing his ass. EVIL.
5. President Obama's foreign record so far:
Iraq is now an Iranian protectorate.On the upside, his golf handicap is lower. EVIL.
Afghanistan is going Taliban.
North Korea has nukes.
Iran is getting nukes.
Saudi Arabia wants nukes.
America has unfriended
Islamic State is on the rise.
Boko Haram is on the rise.
The border is erased.
6. President Obama's domestic record: Obamacare, $10 trillion borrowed, and Republican majorities in Congress. One out of three ain't bad. Well, actually it is. EVIL.
7. "The Senate adopted the GOP’s budget blueprint on a 52-46 vote following an epic vote-a-rama lasting 15 hours." Vote-a-rama? Isn't that the '80s girl group that sang "Venus"? GOOD.
8. "Two of the most vulnerable Republican senators, Patrick J. Toomey of Pennsylvania and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, switched their votes Thursday on an amendment that would allow workers to earn up to seven days of paid sick time annually." That's sick. Time to give them a permanent unpaid leave. EVIL.
9. Prevailing wage is about to exit West Virginia, as we finally join the 1980s. Hey, it was Bananarama. GOOD.
10. "Al Jazeera And BuzzFeed Get Seats In White House Briefing Room." Who cares? Another couple of lapdogs for Josh Earnest to sneer at. GOOD.
11. "How airline pilots are screened for psychiatric conditions." Not very well. EVIL.
12. "Maryland won't repay $28M of misspent ObamaCare grants." They stole the money fair and square. EVIL.
From the blog:
13. "Most campus rapes are in dorms, not fraternities." Shutter the dorms and expel their members! EVIL.
14. "You go first, Bill Nye, millionaire guy." EVIL.
15. "David Cameron for president." Deport first, hear appeals later. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "Adolphus Greely. Medal of Honor for a lifetime of service."
Finals score: EVIL 10, GOOD 5.