1. President Obama said voting should be mandatory -- just like health insurance. One more thing for the federal government to screw up. EVIL.
2. Obama's spokesman said Obama is lying about wanting mandatory voting. EVIL.
3. University of Virginia student holds press conference for being drunk, belligerent and underage. Not really. Let's turn Charlottesville into Ferguson. EVIL.
4. Are there no adult African-Americans who will stand up and denounce criminal behavior? I realize this is a misdemeanor but I also realize that it encourages more disrespect for the law, law enforcement, and the nation. Black men are disproportionately in prison because of this atmosphere of irresponsibility. EVIL.
5. Conservative Republicans are battling conservative Republicans on budget cuts versus defense spending. Two-thirds of the budget goes to mandatory entitlement programs. Time for Republicans to hit Medicaid -- instead of each other. EVIL.
6. "The Islamic State released an online recording Thursday claiming responsibility for the shooting rampage on a museum in Tunisia that left 23 people dead." Ah, that Arab Spring that President Obama encouraged in 2011. Smells like tons of camel dung. EVIL.
7. U.S. agrees to allow Iran to have 6,000 centrifuges. The correct answer is Zero, President O. EVIL.
8. “A student at Reed College has been banned from class for denying the existence of rape culture in the United States and arguing that the oft-repeated statistic that one in five women are raped at college is bogus.” Telling the truth is a dangerous activity in 21st century America. EVIL.
9. It was sunny outside. Top was not down, but really, the Scorekeeper is in a great mood and great spirits today. GOOD.
10. Lucianne Goldberg on Starbucks campaign of talking about race: "The best thing that's ever happened to Dunkin' Donuts." GOOD.
11. U.S. shutters its embassy in Djibouti. Cowards. Wonder how much Sheik Djibouti paid Hillary. EVIL.
From the blog:
12. "How to save MSNBC." GOOD.
13. "It's not news. It's CNN.™" Its bogus poll shows Hillary way ahead. EVIL.
14. "Prediction: Manatees doomed. Reality: Population up 25%." GOOD.
15. "Blocked by Jonathan Capehart.." Tee hee hee. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "Phil Metschan Tobin. The father of modern gambling." He was a cowboy who never gambled.
Final score: EVIL 10, GOOD 5.