2. Dick Durbin said Republicans are putting the nominee for attorney general in the back of the bus because she is black. You know, if you look at a person and all you see is her race, you are pretty much a racist -- a well as a Dick. EVIL.
3. From Twitter:
Remember that time Sen. Durbin led filbusters in an attempt to defeat this judge? pic.twitter.com/a1nGMrgYBm
— STEW (@StewSays) March 18, 2015
4. Federal officials report a record drop in the purchase of school lunches now that Michelle Obama is in charge. My sister the retired lunch lady from Euclid, Ohio, predicted this. But she didn't go to Ha'va'd so what did she know? EVIL.
5. "Snow to Blanket Northern Virginia to Massachusetts on First Day of Spring." Ah yes, the Global Warming Bible Belt gets a taste of an inconvenient truth. GOOD.
6. "Elon Musk: In the future, human-driven cars may be illegal." OK, but we'll still all be famous for 15 minute, right? EVIL.
7. “Less than one year after Brandeis University canceled plans to award an honorary degree to scholar Ayaan Hirsi Ali, the Brandeis newspaper has expressed grave concern that only five women and four people of color have been awarded honorary degrees in the last five years, out of 26 degrees handed out during the same time frame.”
Reminds me of the story of the judge in the Donner Party case. He admonished Donner and said there were only five Democrats in the county "and you e't two!" EVIL.
8. "GOP chairman pronounces gas tax hike dead." It was never alive, dude. GOOD.
9. "No charges for man accused of crashing drone at White House." Must have been a Democrat. GOOD.
From the blog:
10. "Spot the world leader." Look who congratulated Bibi -- in Hebrew. GOOD.
11. "Biden mocks 3,000 deaths." This story is getting not much play nationally, but he disgusted me. EVIL.
12. "Netanyahu's win makes liberals cry." GOOD.
13. Sunny day but cold. Sun helps drop river levels. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "Ernest and Julio Gallo, those little old winemakers." The company began when Dad killed Mom and then himself.
Final score: GOOD 8, EVIL 5.