3. "The Obama administration is touting a 35 percent decline in the uninsured." It's mandatory. Shouldn't that be 100% instead of just 35%? EVIL.
4. "Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin Slashes Pay, Fires Staff Over Deadly VA Screw-Ups." Is she saying gay Democrats are not like straight Democrats in that the gay ones take responsibility? GOOD.
5. "Two Students Kicked From Anti-Racist Meeting For Being White." Not getting the concept. EVIL.
6. "Iran Removed From Terror Threat Report As Obama Negotiates Nuclear Deal." Israel will replace it. It's not whether Obama is a Muslim or a communist; it is that he is a narcissistic loony tune. EVIL.
7. "Gisele Bundchen retiring from runway modeling." Will restrict her modeling to the tarmac. GOOD.
8. "Dodge is hitting the brakes on the Hellcat versions of the Challenger and Charger, suspending orders of the 707 hp muscle machines due to overwhelming demand." Apparently that government bailout included government thinking on how the free market works. EVIL.
9. "Netanyahu, trailing in polls, promises no Palestinian state if elected." Likud gold. GOOD.
10. "White House office to delete its FOIA regulations." If you must promise to be the most transparent administration ever, you pretty much won't be. EVIL.
11. Temperatures up in the 70s. Top down in the convertible. GOOD.
From the blog:
12. "President Kerry?" Obama is sabotaging Hillary for a reason. GOOD.
13. "The hollowness of Dowd's rant." Conservatives should feel sad, not glad, for her dumping on Hillary. GOOD.
14. "Weather is cyclical." Again. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "Andrew Smith Hallidie. His little cable cars climb halfway to the stars."
Final score: GOOD 8, EVIL 6.