1. "Father questions if #BlackLivesMatter after son killed by DREAMer." No one's lives matter in this administration except Barack Obama's. 'Tis the nature of a despot. EVIL.
2. "Tom Shattuck: Gov. Scott Walker will feel right at home in N.H." New Hampshire does not like Bush leaguers. GOOD.
3. "In six years as a member of the Wal-Mart board of directors, between 1986 and 1992, Hillary Clinton remained silent as the world's largest retailer waged a major campaign against labor unions seeking to represent store workers." Hey, Hillary actually did something right. GOOD.
4. I like how unionized reporters assume that unions are a good thing in a nation where 93% of the private work force is non-union. EVIL.
5. "Ramiro Ajualip, a 27-year-old who entered the country illegally, was accused earlier this week of raping a 10-year-old girl on Feb. 27 while he was living with the child’s family. Ajualip was charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy." Nobody is illegal, right? EVIL.
6. " 'Dead cops ... that's what they want,' says police union's Jeff Roorda." Nothing personal. The protesters hate America and believe slavery entitled them to do what they want. EVIL.
7. "Former President Bill Clinton has received nearly $16 million in taxpayer funds since leaving the White House, covering everything from his pension to personnel to benefits -- and renewing questions over how much taxpayers really should spend on ex-presidents who make millions after leaving office." It would be worth every dime if he and his drunkard wife would just go away. EVIL.
8. "EPA Rules To Force 85 Coal-Fired Generators To Close By The End Of This Year." By now they know global warming is all lies. Still they move forward because they have the power. EVIL.
9. "A woman who in 2012 became the state's first openly transgender elected official has been charged in connection with a bomb threat called in to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center last month. Nashua police arrested Stacie Laughton, 31, of Nashua. No suspicious devices were found at the hospital. Laughton is believed to be the first openly transgender person elected to a state Legislature in the United States. She resigned after media reports about a prior felony conviction raised questions about her right to serve." Too bad the plastic surgeon didn't tighten that screw she has loose. EVIL.
10. "Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, her Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and Sen. Bob Menendez (D., N.J.) supported a visa waiver for the daughter of a fugitive Ecuadorian banker in exchange for significant campaign contributions to the Democratic Party." Here is hoping she deleted the e-mails that would exonerate her. EVIL.
11. "Wednesday, Mrs. Obama celebrated at the White House something called Nowruz, the Iranian festival of spring that marks the beginning of the Persian new year." They say the celebration was The Bomb. EVIL.
12. Top down day. GOOD.
From the blog:
13. "Thank you, Natalie Tennant, for destroying the West Virginia Democratic Party." GOOD.
14. "Environmentalists win. Aboriginal Australians hardest hit." EVIL.
15. "Poor school districts get more than rich ones." Now to make results equal the taxpayer effort. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "Dick Groves, builder of the Pentagon and The Bomb."
Final score: EVIL 10, GOOD 5.